1. Wallpaper is durable, and can last over 10 years making it very cost effective.
2. When wallpaper has been stuck properly it can last three times longer than paint.
3. If you have imperfect walls, high quality wallpaper can hide surface imperfections.
4. Paint comes in a huge range of colours, however there is a limited spectrum of finishes, either matte or gloss. Wallpaper comes in a variety of designs with a large selection of textures and effects. Beads, flock, metallic, emboss and other textures.
5. Wallpaper isn’t messy to apply, and there is no risk of splatters to any of your furniture or flooring.